Monday, November 21, 2016

A day of incredible provision. ONLY GOD.


When we started out on this journey to adopt our daughter the cost was a bit daunting. We are a lower income family and $30,000 is quite a lot of money for us. However we knew our daughter was waiting and we knew our God was bigger than that number. God is not checking your bank account when he calls you to do something. He knows YOUR limitations. He has no limitations.

Today I have some truly incredible news. (For me its incredible and I'm awestruck by His provision and power, however I imagine my Heavenly Father is shaking His head a bit at my happy tears and saying "I told you so.") We stepped out in faith, believing that we would try our hardest to find a way and He would provide in our time of need.


We are FULLY FUNDED!

Yesterday our Pastor presented us with a check for $3500 that our church family gave to bring our baby home. I am in awe of the love they have shown for our sweet girl.

Our auction wrapped up last night and once everything is paid for will have raised just over $500!

Last week we were just over $5,700 away from having the funds we need to travel to Vietnam and adopt our daughter.

after this weekend we were just over $1700 short of our funds needed by December!

I was contacted by a wonderful family that has been an enormous blessing to us in this journey and they have donated the remaining funds for us to travel!

There is now no obstacle standing between us and our precious little one! As soon as we get the call we can buy plane tickets! We are READY TO GO!


PRAISE GOD! HE is ABLE to do ALL things! Stay tuned for travel dates! I cannot wait to hold my little girl and show her how much she is loved by her Heavenly Father and by so many who have helped so much to bring her home!



No comments:

Post a Comment